New Zeland

bleeding ulcer. started omeprazole today. fairly bad panic attack tonight. took xanax (alprazolam). unusual attack though. i feel very strange. should i stop omep?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Check w/ Doctor 1st!: People should never just stop taking a Rx without telling their doctor. They may say fine, but they may warn you of serious withdrawal effects and guide you to a safe landing. With only one dose behind you - it should be okay - but as a general rule - advise the doctor. You might be offered an alternative that will be better. Best wishes.