Saint Joseph, MO

how to control depression and my passing on, not technically suicide but thoughts of being better off gone..tired of my life.

Please let your: parents know how badly you are feeling. There isn't any form of treatment listed. Your Dr can assess for mood disorder & underlying medical conditions that may be causing symptoms. Talking therapy (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or insight oriented psychotherapy) is important for lasting change. Psychiatric meds may be indicated. Don't isolate. Spend time w people. Use your support system. Get out.
Provided original answer
Don’t stagnate at home. Get at least 8 hrs of sleep/ night & eat healthfully. Daily aerobic physical activity is a big +. Try acupuncture, tai chi, qi gong, yoga or meditation. Help is available. With help you can regain hope.
Jul 16, 2014
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
So glad you asked!: Life can be hard and it might look hopeless at times - but it's good that something in you knows there's a possibility for something better. I'd like you to pledge that you'll try . There are caring therapists, clergy, coaches, etc. Seek one - look until you find one you can trust - 1 step at a time. Talk through it. Being tired of this is okay - find something new. I really hope you do.