Lake City, FL

doc says my dizzy spells could be copd but its generalized in my neck and head! tingling in both and like fuzzy vision heat intolerance any suggestion?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Headaches at all?: Do you have bad headaches at all in conjunction or aside from these "dizzy spells?" I think it is possible for your symptoms to be at least contributed to by COPD. Is stopping the cigarettes not an option? I think that should be seriously considered in order to help take just a little more complexity off the table for this problem. Normal thyroid?