Malaysia

There is something in my upper diaphragm i can touch it and its like round. i do have breast cancer ?

Dr. Joseph Gutman
Well...: At the age of 17 it would be EXTREMELY UNLIKELY that you have cancer of the breast. Please have this mass examined, so you can be reassured
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Hematology and Oncology 23 years experience
Liver?: liver is located on the right upper side of the abdomen- just right beneath the diaphragm. the spleen is located on the left side. I am not sure where is the location of the thing that you touch. if you are worried- please go to see your doctor to get checked. you are too young to have breast cancer.