Ebensburg, Pennsylvania

iron level fine monday swelling legs plus feet including ankles skin feels very tight tuesday my swelling is worse it hurts bruising easy causes?

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology 28 years experience
May be meds, fluids,: This seems like some sort of fluid overload, possibly from renal or hepatic challenge. The bruising could be from low platelets or blood clotting factors. It might be from some overall condition, but more likely it's due to the meds you're taking. The dose might have to be altered or the meds may need to be changed as they have serious side effects. A visit to the Dr. for blood work is needed.