Macedonia

I want to ask,i had a brain surgery i had a benign tumor it was meningioma,is that possible to show up this tumor after couple of years?

Dr. Axel Martinez-Irizarry
Yes.: Recurring meningiomas can be seen. I have known patients to need more than one surgery for meningiomas in a period of years. Usually not the same one they removed.
Dr. K. Mujib Haque
Know grade : The recurrence rate of a meningoma depends upon its WHO GRADE. if the original meningoma was Grade I recurrence is lower 25% and if it was Grade III recurrence rate can be as high as 90%. Check out what your specific Grade was and your neurosurgeon can educate you about the risk for recurrence.