Idaho Falls, ID

w/out meds how can addiction be beat. cbt, docs, counseling?why do some say you can w/out meds and others say you need meds? all tell me something dif

Dr. Marcie Berman
Clinical Psychology 39 years experience
What is the addictio: You probably wish there was a clear answer but there is not. Everyone's needs are different. It also will initially depend on what you are addicted to and whether you will need meds during withdrawal. Beating Ian addiction is very difficult and most who are successful are involved in some sort of counseling and/or support group. However, some need meds to help their moods during this process