Cyprus

I exercise in the gym and now i wanna go under 10 weeks of hormone r t cycle i only use truvada (emtricitabine and tenofovir) and stocrin as hiv patient what you suggest thanks xxx?

Pathology 44 years experience
Personal choice: Congratulations on having your HIV infection under control, and having a fitness lifestyle with goals. I'd urge you not to use Anabolic steroids because they're illegal, they're cheating, and they can affect your body and more importantly your mind -- you might do something suddenly that you'll regret forever -- and a naturally fit man looks better. But ultimately it's up to you. Tell your Dr.
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Great answer Dr. F. I continue, as an HIV expert, to be amazed that any patient given the miracle of survival with these effective HIV medications would put it all at risk with using anabolic steroids. None of these steroids will make their life in any way healthier, happier or better. These steroid choices never solve the internal feelings of body shame and body dysmorphia and at such a cost.
Jun 17, 2014

Last updated Jun 24, 2014