on zoloft 50mg risperdal 0.25mg buspar (buspirone) 20mg ativan 2mg trazadon 25mg for sleep my doc add me wellbutrin 150mg ther is any danger take all this medic?

Dr. Amanda Itzkoff
17 years experience Psychiatry
Multiple meds safe?: U mention that ur doc did prescribe all of the meds you've been instructed to take, so s/he knows of each med ur taking, and must feel that adding the newest med - wellbutrin, (bupropion) is both safe & in ur best interest. The meds you mentioned are frequently used in concert & have no interactions. The best person to discuss risks & benefits of ur med regimen with is ur doc. If u have qs, give ur doc a ring
Answered on May 8, 2016