hepatitis b surface antigen reactive and hepatitis b surface antibody nonreactive and core antibody total reactive and HBV DNA detected sir plz reply?

43 years experience in Pathology
You carry hep B: I am assuming you feel well and this was a surprise finding. There are millions of people like yourself. You will require lifelong health care for it unless / until a means of eradicating it is found. You pose no danger to a partner who is immunized.
Answered on Feb 14, 2016
2

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.