My open bite has been corrected with braces so my dentist is not going to continue with my scheduled jaw surgery . How do i correct my protruding jaw?

Dr. Gary Klugman
45 years experience in Dentistry
Get more information: That is a question best answered by the dentist doing your orthodontics. It would take an x-ray of the side of your skull to see if the landmarks are within the normal range. If everything is except the jaw than perhaps plastic surgery is in order. My best guess without enough information is it will probably take that scheduled jaw surgery and more orthodontics.
Answered on Jun 25, 2014
1