PA

I have had pain in my left ankle for almost a week, and now i feel like i have poor circulation in my left leg and left arm, is this connected?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 44 years experience
Unlikely: Why do think you have poor circulation? That would be way low on my list for causes of ankle pain in anyone and especially in a 34 year old woman. An old adage in medicine is "Common things happen commonly" and that is decidedly uncommon in your age group. Please have your ankle examined for an accurate diagnosis.
Dr. Kirk Charles
Vascular Surgery 22 years experience
No: Very unlikely that pain would lead to poor circulation especially in a 34 year old. you would have to have some heavy risk factors especially smoking to have arterial disease at such a young age. raynauds can affect ladies your age but not usually in the warm weather. certainly if your symptoms worsen you should see someone.

Last updated Feb 17, 2015