Brier Hill, NY

its hard for me to breathe. i get really bad headaches. like all the time. and its really hard for me to remember stuff.. possible low oxygen levels?

Dr. John Short
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
Possibly: Difficulty breathing and headaches are potentially serious symptoms. I would get into your primary care as soon as you can. Testing oxygen levels is a simple matter of putting your finger in a probe that most offices have these days. That said, presuming you are typically healthy, low oxygen levels would not be the first thing to come to my mind as an explanation for your symptoms.
Dr. Amir Zeki
ADHD and Autism 20 years experience
Possible yes: Your symptoms could be an indicator of lower oxygen levels, however, they are also non-specific. Other explanations are also possible. I recommend you see your doctor, get a physical exam, review inhaler use, and check oxygen levels all during one visit.