If i drink lots of water/green tea go to the gym eat healthy exfoliate wash my face morning and night, will that help my skin?

Dr. Myra Skluth
Yes,but: There are also hormonal factors as well as bacterial infections which can affect your skin. If you are a woman, taking oral contraceptives may be helpful. Proactive which is available over the counter can be helpful. If not, see your physicians. Sometimes typical antibiotic therapy is required.
Dr. Vicki Martin
Need Info Please: I'm not aware of any benefit of green tea to the skin. A healthy lifestyle doesn't hurt of course. More information re the current problem you might be having is needed before a recommendation can be given. Please feel free to write again with your symptoms.
Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj
Hydration helps!: Hydration & anti-oxidants are excellent for skin health. You could add flax seeds & omega 3 fish oil for lubrication.
Dr. Vythilingam Alagappan
Bariatrics 39 years experience
Yes Perhaps: All that you do if done consistently should help you, Good hydration and nutrition is the key!
Dr. Claude Parola
Probably: Drinking plenty of fluid is good for hydration therefore keeping the skin moist, washing the face is also good but do not over do it , using a sun block may be a good idea when exposed to sun light for too long, good eating habit is not only good for the skin but good for health in general

Last updated Jul 23, 2017