United Kingdom

when i push on my tooth with my finger or my tongue, there is a moderate amount if pressure felt around the gum area. no other teeth feel like this.

Dr. Justin Frandsen
Dentistry 9 years experience
Gum disease?: Different potential causes. The most common would be a hypersensitivity reaction due to some traumatic event, usually clenching or grinding your teeth. Gum disease is another possibility, that localized area could be inflamed causing a pressure sensation in response to touch. If there is sensitivity, swelling, or a bad taste, then visit your dentist immediately, you tooth could be abscessing.
Dr. SHERYL POMERANCE
Cosmetic Dentistry 41 years experience
Unbalanced bite: if only one tooth is affected, it could be that you are hitting this tooth harder than the others. in that case a small adjustment may solve the problem. you may also have a gum irritation that would be resolved by cleaning the tooth and gum tissue in that area