I've had this sharp headache starting in my temples for the last 3 days. Asprin and migraine meds work for short time. Any ideas?

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
35 years experience in Pain Management
Migraine: is a serious and complex neurologic disorder. Headache, vertigo, visual disturbances nausea, sensitivity to light or sound, dizziness, neck pain. This condition must be professionally managed. Often use of Excedrin will lead to medication overuse headache. Rec.: see an orofacial pain or headache specialist for evaluation to avoid unnecessary future pain and suffering.
Answered on May 14, 2015
1