Chicago, IL

I have a vertigo. it's triggered if i have a migraine, cold, or stress. sometimes my ears ring. i also have neck pain, athritis rhematoid. advise?

Dr. Thomas Benda, jr
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 34 years experience
Migraine: Migraine is a common cause of vertigo. Vertigo is a sensation of movement when you are not moving. Not all dizziness is vertigo, and many people use it incorrectly. I recommend seeing an ENT, getting an audiogram and reviewing it all to see if it makes sense that it is migraine causing your symptoms. Need to rule out Meniere's disease, BPPV, others.

Last updated Jun 10, 2017