India

i have a hard (small) bump in my upper jaw on right side hard palate from last -7 years. i have allergy and sinusitis also. bump is irritating now.

Dr. James Rochester
Oral lesion: That bump needs to be evaluated. If it has been there that long and not really changed, that is a good thing. It may just be something has locally irritated it. Your tobacco use history is of some concern. Please get it checked out by a healthcare professional. Good luck.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Bump: You are 7 years late in seeking evaluation. May be a benign boney exostosis or a malignant neoplasm. There is no way to tell without examination/imaging/lab evaluation (biopsy). Please see General Dentist, Specialist Oral Surgeon, or Specialist Oral Pathologist now. Seek competent care as opposed to bargain rates.