Australia

sudden balanoposthitis, eventual peeling of lips + mouth in sheets, whitish colour on tongue and raised spots on back of tongue related to same cause?

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 57 years experience
Any joint pain?: Ask your DR about Reiter's syndrome. For balanitis, retract foreskin during urination, then blot off any urine after. Retract foreskin in shower to rinse out. OTC Miconazole (clotrimazole, ketoconazole) is useful. Castellani clear solution is especially useful. The mouth problem might be yeast overgrowth due to antibiotic. Your DR may give you something to swish and something to swallow.