India

does beer help to gain body weight and help to look better for thin person?

Dr. Lois Balster
Specializes in Pediatrics
Eating healthy: For a thin person that wants to gain weight, one should eat a healthy well balanced diet with fruits, vegetables and protein. Unfortunately, beer has empty calories. Calories that do not provide much vitamins and minerals. I suggest eating healthy and exercising rather than trying to gain weight with beer.
Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
Medical Oncology 35 years experience
Nope: Unless you want to look like an olive on a toothpick. Listen, I'm not a nutritionist but I'm fairly convinced a "beer diet" will only gain you flabby fat. You need to eat a diet with enough calories and well balanced in carbs, proteins, and fats plus exercise regularly (cardio and resistance). You want to build up muscle, not flab. Work at it man, you can do it.