India

I have chronic kidney disease im 22 years old but i feel someone made me to have kidney failure is this possible ? can any one make others kidney fail

Pathology 49 years experience
Not likely: One cannot make another person's kidneys fail by which-craft. It is possible to give someone chemicals that would damage the kidneys, however, I doubt that was what happened. There are many causes of kidney failure but it would take examination, history, urine and other tests to determine the cause. I hope that you are under the care of a doctor for treatment.

Last updated May 18, 2014