Canada

three weeks post bunion surgery. dressing and stitches were removed after two weeks and a boot cast was put on. big toe feels like i have a blister?

Dr. Doug Mason
Podiatry 33 years experience
See your doctor: Can you remove your boot? If so, look at your big toe.If you have any problems or questions with your surgery, go see your doctor or call them to let them know what is going on. We don't like bad surprises when it comes to outcomes.
Dr. Steven Sheskier
Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery 39 years experience
Go doc or ER: You maybe developing a pressure or cast sore. Call your doc or go to the nearest ER and have them check