can you tell me how i could tell if i have pubic lice?

Pubic Lice: Pubic lice may be found on genitalia, underarms, chest or even eye brows. Lice can itch a lot. Lice may be tan to brown gray & the size of a sesame seed. Nits are tiny, light to white colored deposits that adhere to hair. When lice have been present for a long time – surrounding skin may be purple or blue.
Dr. Tanya Russo
Pubic lice: can be visualized by the naked eye as small brown or gray crab-like bodies in the hair of the genitals, beard, armpits or eyebrows. Lice infestation is associated with intense itching, which can cause a rash with scabbing or bleeding.