i need to know who are the specialist or doctor under the obstetrics and gynecology department?

Dr. Mitchell Schuster
Urogynecology 32 years experience
4 boarded areas: There are four subspecialties under the ob/gyn umbrella. 1. Maternal fetal medicine.....High risk pregnancies 2. Reproductive endocrinology.......The hormones associated with women for normal function and pregnancies. 3. Oncology.....Cancer of the female specific organs such as ovaries, uterus, and vagina 4. Fpmrs.....Newest specialty dealing with pelvic floor problems related to women's anatomy.