I smoked meth 2 days before i took 2 home tests, Both came back positive. My family Dr sent me this morning for a blood test. Will they see the meth?

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
35 years experience in Pain Management
Yes, it may: The half-life of methamphetamine is variable with a mean value of between 5–12 hours. It takes approximately 6 half lives for a drug to be eliminated from your system. 12*6/24=3 days. The methamphetamine will stay in your system for about 3 days. Methamphetamine can also stay in your hair for up to 90 days. You can use this information to talk with your doctor about your options/choose and help.
Answered on May 19, 2014
1