can you tell me for hypertension which drug out of fosinopril, telmisartan, oxenoprolol, felodipine, hydrochlorothiazide, amilord?

Dr. Jack Rubin
Nephrology and Dialysis 48 years experience
BP med?: If the patient has angina, a beta-blocker may be the agent of choice, not necessarily oxenoprolol. If the patient has proteinuria, then either fosinopril (F) or telmisartan (T) would be excellent choices to reduce both the blood pressure. Felodipine and amlodopine can be used and may cause some leg swelling. Hydrochlorthiazide can be effective and causes loss of potassium and magnesium. Go for F.