i don't eat flour, sugar, cream, fats, etc. i also drink aloe, and do meal replacement shakes for lunch. will this help me gain muscle?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
55 years experience Psychiatry
Health Concerns: I commend you for actions for your Health. Truly, Health Is Wealth! See a Physician for Diagnosis; Balanced Diet 2500 Cal/day with more Protein; understand meal replacement shakes for Protein and calories; Exercise including Weight lifting; push and pull movements of the muscles within limits; Walk, gradually increase duration and pace; hike, Swim. Feel good about achievements of 37 years.
Answered on May 2, 2018