what to do about droopy eyelid and face numbness?

Neurology 52 years experience
Need evaluation: See a neurologist ASAP, as you could have nerve compressions in a variety of locations over the skull and/or intracranially.
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Also see your eye doctor to make sure you are not having dry eyes or tearing issues while you're going thru this stressful time.
Jul 10, 2014
Dr. David Chandler
Ophthalmology 33 years experience
Get exam ASAP: This needs a neurological evaluation promptly. This is probably best accomplished through an hospital ER, unfortunately, or through a referral from a primary care doctor who can talk to a neurologist directly. The eyelid is controlled by cranial nerves 3 and 7 (as in Bell's Palsy), and sensation by cranial nerve 5. This will probably take neuro-imaging to figure out (CT, MRI).