Is it okay to drink alcohol and smoking weed while on muscle relaxers and antidepressants?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
No and I suspect: that the fact you are asking this of a stranger online, rather than the doctor(s) who are prescribing these medications for you means that you KNOW that the answer is no. Alcohol can increase depression and anxiety in many people, as can marijuana. I will wager that your doctors don't know about your drinking or weed use. If you truly want help to get better, tell them and stop drinking/weed.

Last updated Oct 20, 2016