hiv pcr rna quant not detected at 5, 15 weeks ; hiv antibody at 2, 8, 15 weeks neg; oraquick 4, 7, 12, 15, 19 neg; why low grade fever , swollen lym nodes?

Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Infectious Disease: You do not have HIV. Your symptoms are caused by something else. I believe you have been taught this accurately more than once. There is a common problem in the world where HIV paranoia is so powerful that reason goes out the window. You can stop testing for HIV. But you must get an expert to do the right tests that have not been done yet. HIV infection does not cause the symptoms you describe.
Answered on Jan 1, 2017
1
2
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Provided original answer
I do not know who is providing your medical advice or care. You have spent enough money on HIV testing for a whole lifetime. No HIV Patient in the world has the symptoms you have repeatedly described on here unless they also have a cancer, or other opportunistic infection causing the symptoms. HIV infection alone does not give you months of fatigue, fever, and such. Honestly.
May 9, 2014