I'm having soreness and stiffness and tingling in the mornings in my ankle and toes could it be link to my dissection or my plantar fasciitis?

Dr. Ashley Vanderloop
Podiatry 13 years experience
Plantar fasciitis: Plantar fasciitis can cause morning stiffness and soreness in your foot first thing in the morning. It is common to also have your posterior tibial tendon inflamed after having chronic plantar fasciitis. That can cause compression of your posterior nerve and the source of tingling sensations. Correct soled shoes and stretching the ankle and foot daily is imperative to your recovery success!

Last updated Sep 30, 2017