how can i treat a cut on my face?

Use good wound care.: Stop bleeding by applying pressure. Rinse wound w clean water. Clean surrounding skin w soap & water on wash cloth. Remove debris w tweezers. If material remains in wound – seek medical care. Apply antibiotic ointment. Initially cover w bandage until some healing has occurred. Change bandage when soiled/ wet or at least daily. Need tetanus shot if you haven't had one in last 10 years, don't know
Provided original answer
when you last had one or if the wound is dirty & it has been more than 5 years since last shot. May need stitches if wound depth > 1/4”, wound edges are gaping or if fat / muscle is visibly extending from wound. See: http://www.mayoclinic.org/first-aid/first-aid-cuts/basics/art-20056711
Jun 28, 2014
Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine 37 years experience
Clean the: wound with non perfumed soap and water, (No peroxide or betadine). re-approximate the edges as best you can, keep it moist but not wet with a topical antibiotic ointment and covered. See your doctor for any complications.