U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old female asked:

I haven't seen doctor since jan. i got severe pelvic, hip, and back pain that wont go away. ichecked im 2cm dilated and only 25 wks. i have no insurance?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Go to the OB's: Your OB office can help you get state insurance. There is no reason to avoid getting the health care you need. Your baby's health comes first before worries about insurance. It will be much cheaper and much more appropriate to get care with the OB than an er doctor who is not an ob.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.