Libya

My son is12 month still not walk how can i help him to walk?

Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
This is normal.: Although 12 months is the average age for a child to start walking, it is still normal to begin walking as late as 18 months (or later if he was premature). You can just make sure that he spends enough time out of high chairs/walkers/car seats and has enough "floor time, " in a safe environment. Is he pulling himself up to stand? And/or "cruising?".
Dr. Melissa Gowans
Walking: Can your son sit unsupported? Does he crawl? Does he pull himself up and cruise along furniture? Each of these are milestones that lead to walking. Be patient, make sure that your son has plenty of opportunity to safely cruise around. It takes hours of practice so allowing for them to move around and explore their environment is important.