India
A 23-year-old male asked about a male:

i have white heads on my face and my skin is oily. also i have acne marks . what cream or facewash should i use to get rid of all? please help me

Dr. Veena Govila
Acne : It's very common to have acne at this age. If your skin is oily try to keep it clean and dry. Plenty of exercise and eat veges and fruits. Wash face frequently. Some local antibiotics or meds can help you. Please see your dr.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 57 years experience
See a dermatologist: Meanwhile, try otc Benzoyl Peroxide Gel (cream). Ask for the lowest %. Keep it off any nice fabrics as it bleaches them (but does not bleach skin). It is drying and can be irritating. Acne is sometimes related to medicines, but is mostly a matter of hormones (puberty in your case) and is largely determined by heredity. It is not your diet, hygiene, or stress. Treatment of significant acne requires.