i had sex wth my husband, he finished inside me 2 times but it was on my first day period not bleeding yet.can i be pregnant n when should i check? tnx

Dr. Andris Radvany
Yes: It is possible to get pregnant at any time during your cycle. It is least likely to occur just preceding or during your period since you are shedding the uterine wall the egg usually attaches to for normal pregnancy. It take 2-4 weeks for store test to become positive. Missing periods she always be a cue you may be pregnant if you are sexually active.
Answered on Apr 24, 2014
1