U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old member asked:

consid breast aug. 3 nursed kids & they are lifeless. can fullness be restored & will bad scarring be inevitable? just looking for my full b cups back

5 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
Dr. Alan Patterson
Obstetrics and Gynecology 42 years experience
Plastic surgeon: This question really needs to be directed to a plastic surgeon. Most will give you a free consultation. Others will charge you for the consult, but will apply that price if you end up having surgery. Most likely a good plastic surgeon should be able to help you.
Dr. Pedramine(Pedy) Ganchi
Plastic Surgery 29 years experience
Yes: Breast augmentation can effectively restore lost volume post pregnancies, breast feeding and weight loss. The implants will also lift the breasts for a more youthful appearance. Scars are minimal unless a significant lift is required. The crescent and donut lift scars are well hidden along the areola border.If needed, vertical lifts involve a lollipop scar but heal well and fade with time.
Dr. Barry Press
Plastic Surgery 44 years experience
Good candidate: You represent the most common kind of patient i see for breast augmentation. With pregnancy and nursing the breasts enlarge and after that "deflate." a good result is often obtained because the soft tissues have been stretched, there is relatively too much skin present, and all that has to be done is to fill it out. The scars, no matter where placed, are very unobtrusive. Good luck!
Dr. Otto Placik
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
Absolutely!: Yes this is a great opportunity to restore fullness to the breasts after waiting at least 4 months following cessation of nursing. Implants are currently the best option but fat grafting may offer a good solution for modest breast size incrmeasesx. Meet with a plastic surgeon to discuss risks, alternatives and benefits or go to fattransferbreastaug.Com for photos.
Dr. Joseph Mele
Plastic Surgery 32 years experience
Return of the B-cups: Many of my breast augmentation patients are women looking to restore the breast volume lost to childbirth. Breast implants add volume to the breast mound, and can correct deflated breasts, with minimal scarring. Seek a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation to get all the information.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with

Similar questions

A 38-year-old member asked:

What could cause back and neck pain?

3 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Will Moorehead
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 52 years experience
MANY: There are many things that may cause neck & lower back pain. The 2 most common is sprain/strains, and arthritis. Others are disc herniations, infections, tumors, fractures, and congenital deformities. If you are experiencing pain and it does not respond to heat, rest, and stretching exercises, i would suggest that you see your pcp for an evaluation.
A 39-year-old member asked:

How can I get rid of a huge cystic pimple on my nose without leaving a scar?

3 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Nela Cordero
Pediatrics 54 years experience
ACNE: Since it is a big pimple, take oral antibiotic like doxycycline, tetracycline , Erythromycin or minocine and locally apply benxoyl peroxide 10 percent.
A 29-year-old member asked:

What's the rehabilitation after lumbosacral spine surgery?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 40 years experience
Depends on u & type: This depends on the type of surgery done and what condition you are in at the time of surgery and whether there were any complications with the surgery. For an outpatient microdisectomy, it can range from activity restriction for several weeks and some home exercises to a full fledged physical therapy program of at least 6 weeks with a more involved surgery like a multilevel fusion.
San Jose, CA
A 33-year-old female asked:

My breast leak milk with a little bit of squeeze, I have a little sharp pains on the right side of my low abdominal area

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Adam Newman
Obstetrics and Gynecology 29 years experience
May be normal but: You need to get checked by your doctor. There are lots of possible causes for galactorrhea (leaving milky fluid) and most are easy to deal with. Bottom line - go get a checkup! good luck.
A 28-year-old male asked:

My wife has a boil behind her back. Sometimes, the boil will swell and contained pus. We think egg consumtion caused this. Is it possible?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Vance Harris
Family Medicine 37 years experience
No: A boil is an infection from an organism on the skin. There are also glands that can become occluded and these sebaceous glands will drain a malodorous thick material but they are not always infected. See your doctor for treatment but not related to eggs.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.