how painful to have wisdom teeth removed?

Dr. Sal Aragona
Dentistry 41 years experience
It is not: There is no doubt that today that it can be done very confortablely with excellent anesthesia and IV sedation that you wake up and everything is done without you remembering a thing. Premedication with anti infamatory and anti swelling perscriptions can make even your experience afterwards very comfortable.
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
Pain Management 36 years experience
Painless: With a combination of knowledge, expertise, kindness, proper anesthesia and gentleness, dentists can do a lot to make your wisdom teeth surgery uneventful, pleasant, painless and stress free. The key to successful and uneventful recovery from wisdom teeth surgery is appropriate anesthesia and finding the right dentist/surgeon. Good luck.