how is garcinia cambogia?

Dr. Robert Rahimi
Hepatology 9 years experience
Don't use it: Garcinia cambogia is in most weight loss supplements, and can cause liver failure.It was also used in Hydroxycut which was taken off the market as people died from using it. I see a handful of patients per month with abnormal liver tests after using this medicine. I would NOT recommend it. There is no "magic pill" for weight loss. Diet and exercise remain the #1 way to lose weight and keep it off
Dr. James Wells
Tamarind: Garcinia cambogia, also known as tamarind, is a plant that produces a small fruit that is usually used as a spice. Since you are asking here, you may be wanting to know if it's helpful in weight loss efforts, a question for which I have no answer due to no experience with it being used for this purpose.