Canada

my head feels cold and uncomfortable.my body's always shivering.my heart seems slow.body feels so bad?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Viral symptoms: You may have symptoms of a virus with what you describe.If you are a college student on a campus where there is a nurse clinic/infirmary then, why not visit ; let someone check you out, perhaps do a simple throat swab if you have a sore throat, or advise you see a physician? If you are not a college student then, the last part about seeing a physician would still be good advice. Good luck.