U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old female asked:

I have the worst headaches and nothing relives them i need help bad they will last for days and the head come in the same spot on the right side?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Rotchford
Addiction Medicine 42 years experience
Take care of it: Based on a thorough exam and history a physician can most likely tell you what the diagnosis is and what might help. If the doctor isn't sure even consider getting a referral.. Go online and google bad headache and see if you can get a list of the differential diagnoses and how to distinguish them. Perhaps you could make the diagnosis yourself? But always best to corroborate with your doc.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Apr 14, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.