why does my legs hurt very much i went to work in the fields and my neck back and legs hurted very bad! what can i do?

Dr. Derek Farley
Urgent Care 24 years experience
Ibuprofen: Try Ibuprofen (available otc), ice the areas that are especially painful in the first day or two afterwards, and then moist heat thereafter. If pain still unbearable, see a doctor or go to an urgent care center.
Dr. Peter Gerbino
Orthopedic Surgery 35 years experience
New exercise hurts.: If you are 20 and never worked in the fields (picking crops?) before, you are learning why that job is so difficult. Begin slowly, working only an hour or two every other day and build your strength and endurance gradually. If you cannot build gradually, you run the risk of injury and may want to choose another line of work. After work, cold soaks in the tub will help.

Last updated Jun 25, 2014