Its been months and my penis is still itchy at times after unprotected sex with a new partner. Small red spots on the head of my penis.How is it cured?

Dr. Laurence Fox
Specializes in Family Medicine
Both get checked: Some people are sensitive to resident bacteria or fungal infections their partner may be harboring. Not the same as a sexually transmitted disease, intermittent superficial irritations sometimes indicates a yeast infection. A condition called balanitis can ensue causing intermittent itching and irritation. In uncircumcised men the yeast can reside inside the foreskin and be passed back an forth.
Answered on May 15, 2016
1