Canada
A 22-year-old female asked about a 61-year-old female:

how long does it take for a wisdom tooth to grow in? my daughter is 22 and has hers growing in one at a time

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
The answer is...: The answer is: there is no answer. It is mostly dependent on the angle of the tooth and the amount of room available for that tooth to erupt. And it's hard to judge the word "grow". I assume you mean "erupt" or come into the mouth fully which is different than how long it takes to grown from tooth bud to fully developed tooth. Some never grow or develop and some never erupt. Not a simple answer.
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
Pain Management 36 years experience
Eruption age : Usually, if a wisdom tooth has not fully erupted by the age of 20 or 21 years of age then it isn't going to erupt. The common reasons are: the wisdom tooth it is fully bony impacted, partially bony impacted, tissue impacted or non-existent. Rec. To see your dentist for evaluation, imaging (panoramic view) and treatment if needed.