please look my leg pictures. i had a fiberglass cast on for 3wks removed 9 months ago. are the changes in my skin due to crps or are they from thecast?

Dr. Ramis Gheith
18 years experience Pain Management
Possible : I am unable to see any pictures at this time; however, it is possible to have crps if you have the following findings noted : discoloration , swelling, temp differences, tremors , hypersensitivity, and other symptoms or signs- if crps is a diagnosis you think you have, it's imperative for you to see an interventional pain specialist for a thorough evaluation and comprehensive treatment plan.
Answered on May 24, 2018
3