Caldwell, OH

loud, undistinguishable screaming voices inside my head accompanied with strange feelings in my head and body.. could it be a brain tumour?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 50 years experience
That worries me: If you hear any strange voices you need to seek counsel from your pcp. He/she may advise that you need further evaluation by a psychiatrist in order to be sure that this is not a mental disorder of some sorts.Only a specialist can help you in this situation. It is unlikely to be due to a brain tumor especially if you have already had a MRI of the brain done.