United Arab Emirates

I want to ask that at what age the height is stope for boys , my son is born in 26/10/1997 and he is 170 cm now , is there any chance to get more heig?

Some, yes: Males usually stop at 16-17 with a few into the early 20's.At 16 the growth centers have some potential for linear growth .If you want to know for sure an x-ray of the wrist ; hand can be analysed for bone maturity ; tell if the growth centers remain open to new growth. A bone maturity more consistent with 14 would leave some room for extra growth.

Last updated Mar 30, 2014