Any advice? i have had this cough and mucus in my nose. and the inside of my nose itches. what could it be?

Dr. Stephen Southard
Allergies are common: Based on the few symptoms you mention, it is possible that allergies are causing your symptoms. As allergies - like to pollens, molds, animal dander or mites - often irritate and inflame the lining of the nose causing itching and nasal secretions, which can go 'backwards' into the back of the throat causing you to cough. You should seek help from your doctor about possible causes and treatments.