FL

which may come first as a plan? filling in black triangles between front teeth and gums with composite resin vs. gum grafting due to recession?

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 36 years experience
Cosmetic. Dentistry: Treat the gum tissue first and once this area is stable then the cosmetic bonding can be done.
Dr. Diane Minich
Gum disease first: Then worry @ cosmetics. Gum disease can cause you to loose teeth and can lead to other health problems.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Eliminate disease: First determine what caused the gum recession and treat the gum disease, then do cosmetic gum grafting, and lastly do conservative tooth reshaping.