i have kidney disease. i have been on steroids for years and resulted in stretch marks all over my body. how can i get rid of them?

Dr. Jane Van Dis
18 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
I'm so sorry: I know exactly what you mean. The steroids thin out the collagen in the skin and the stretch marks are ever more exaggerated. You need the advice of a plastic surgeon or dermatologist. Given your chronic illness, it might not be recommended to use laser, but you need a board certified plastic surgeon to provide some key answers. In the meantime, i wouldn't purchase any lotions or products.
Answered on Mar 25, 2014
1